Furniture delivery and assembly
After you purchase the commodity, you are able to order delivery and assembly services. Qualified employees will supply at any address, take to the necessary floor and assemble your furniture.
PLEASE READ AND SAVE CAREFULLY
WARNING! Failure to follow the warnings in the installation instructions could result in serious injury or death.
- The furniture is not intended for commercial use, as well as for use in offices, hospitals, etc.
- For the disposal of packaging materials, it is necessary to use the services of local waste disposal companies. Remaining after installation must be disposed of in accordance with legal requirements and ensure that children are protected from access. The remaining elements after installation are not intended for play or other use.
WARNING! Due to the presence of small elements in the cardboard, the furniture must be kept out of the reach of children before installation.
WARNING! Children should not be left unattended near furniture. No need for doors, drawers, etc. do not leave it open as this may endanger children.
- The furniture may only be installed by adults in accordance with the instructions in the installation instructions, using the appropriate tools (in the case of power tools, the appropriate clutch torque must be set to prevent damage to the threads).
- If, after or during the unpacking of the furniture, any part is found to be damaged or missing, do not start or stop the installation and contact your dealer, as only spare parts approved by the manufacturer may be used.
- Install on a level surface. To prevent damage to the elements or the base, it is recommended that the installation be carried out on a protective base (eg using disassembled packaging materials).
- If a construction device is provided to protect the furniture from tipping over, this device must be installed in order for the furniture to be used safely.
ATTENTION! Due to the variety of walls, such a protective structure is not equipped with wall mounting hardware. Please choose the appropriate hardware for the given wall. If in doubt about which hardware to use, contact a specialist shop.
- Adhesive cushioning dampers can be used to ensure quiet closing of doors and drawers. ATTENTION! Retractors are small items that can be torn open and swallowed by children.
WARNING! Do not use the furniture if any part is cracked, broken or detached. In this case, contact your dealer for repairs or additions, as only spare parts approved by the manufacturer may be used.
- ATTENTION! The furniture must be used for its intended purpose without overloading the elements, as this threatens to damage their durability. Do not climb on the desk or other tables, do not hang on the door, do not climb on the shelves, do not overload the drawers, etc. Put the heaviest items in the lowest drawers. Do not open more than one drawer at a time. Do not remove the drawer locks. The use of these restraints can reduce the risk of the furniture tipping over, although it cannot completely eliminate it.
- Furniture must be operated in a dry place and protected from harmful atmospheric conditions.
- ATTENTION! Do not place furniture near heat sources, open flames (eg fireplaces, stoves, heaters).
- Furniture should be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth or a mild detergent to clean the furniture, and then wipe dry with a cloth. Do not use bleaching agents, immerse in water, or use harsh fabrics or abrasives that may cause surface scratches. Do not use aggressive detergents or oil-based cleaners.
- As a result of the operation of the furniture, the joints of the components may become loose. It is recommended to check the joints periodically and, if necessary, tighten the bolts and other joints, thus ensuring the correct functioning of the furniture and its durability (this is especially important in the case of moving furniture elements: doors, drawer guides).
- All chests of drawers and cabinets have added additional structural measures to protect the furniture from tipping over. This device must be attached to the chest of drawers and the wall so that the furniture can be used safely.
Furniture is provided with a 24-month warranty. The warranty period is calculated from the moment when a seller handles the commodity to a buyer as it is specified in the agreement. The warranty is provided only when the following documents of purchasing are submitted: a purchase-sale agreement, payment check and a warranty certificate of the product.
Within the warranty period, we will correct quantitative or qualitative inadequacies, set up or replace with qualitative ones at our own expense. Please report any furniture defect noticed during its exploitation to Zbiga UAB by using the following information: by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, at the address: Beržų str. 2B, Riešė, LT-14266 Vilnius Dist. We shall notify of our edition immediately by your contacting information provided to us. Replacement, return of the goods or elimination of their defects shall be carried out in accordance with the regulations of retail trade.
The buyer shall not have the right to terminate the agreement if a defect of the object is not significant in accordance with Par.8 of Art. 6.338 of CC. Terms of the claims concerning the defects of the goods are established the warranty of a commodity in accordance with CC Art.6.338. Customers’ entitlement to reject a remote agreement and the one concluded beyond the sale premises is established by CC Art. 6.22810.
THE SUBJECT OF THE ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION OF CUSTOMERS’ DISPUTES IS THE STATE SERVIVE FOR PROTECTION OF CUSTOMER RIGHTS:
Vilniaus str. 25, LT-01402 Vilnius
Tel.: +370 5 262 6751
Fax: +370 5 279 1466
Web site: vvtat.lt
Quality and care guide
In order to use and to enjoy your furniture for a long time, it is important to operate it according to its intended use. For more information on furniture use and maintenance please see the Manual of Furniture Quality and Maintenance.
We cooperate with leasing companies “Moki lizingas” and “SB Lizingas”. You will need an identity card or a passport. If solvency requirements are met, the financing agreement can be signed.
contract fee only – 0,7 %.
For example, you are borrowing 289,62EUR. If the contract is signed without the initial deposit when the first payment is made in one month – a fixed yearly interest rate is 0%. Contract fee for a month is 0,7 % (8,4 %), total annual cost of consumer credit (BVKKMN) – 16,23 %. Routine payment – 26,10 EUR. The total – 313,24 EUR. You can be offered other financing conditions depending on the solvency and risk valuation conducted by our company. Also, if the initial deposit is made, or another than 12-month term and another day of payment is chosen.
JSC “SB lizingas”
No interest or contract fee when buying with „SB lizingu“!
Administrative fee – only 0,55 %.
For example, under the terms of promotion you are borrowing 325 EUR. When the contract is signed without the initial deposit, routine payments are paid monthly, the fixed annual interest rate is 0%, the monthly administrative fee is 0.55%, the contract fee is 0%, the total annual rate of consumer credit is 12,66%, the total paid amount is 346,48 EUR. The amount of the routine contribution is 28,87 Eur. You may also be offered other financing terms, depending on the duration of the contract and your solvency evaluation. It’s a limited time offer. More information at sales outlets.
Post-warranty service (Re-upholstering of soft furniture)
During the warranty and post-warranty period, in case if any fabric has worn or your beloved pet has made any damage to furniture, you can always apply to us for renewal of our furniture.
In order to be able to evaluate the volume of required works, please send us a picture of that piece of furniture together with your request, and provide your specific requests in your message.
Purchasing furniture directly from a salon or warehouse.
You can immediately buy a piece of furniture you liked. A huge availability of the most popular furniture is in the warehouse. For a specific model and colour of furniture please ask on the site or contact us. For information on the phone: +370 634 85 000. For information by e-mail: email@example.com.
You can order a piece of furniture in accordance with individual parameters of its fabric, material and other settings when you arrive at our salon or by e-mail. The period of manufacturing with fabric at the moment is 30-35 calendar days while manufacturing with genuine leather is 350-40 days. For information on the phone: +370 634 85 000. For information by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ordering by e-mail.
Please send us your requests about the piece of furniture you desire by e-mail or provide them by telephone +370 634 85 000. You will be sent a commercial offer, which will be valid 5 days. The order shall be confirmed by an advanced payment (30% of the purchase value) or by paying the whole amount.
GET IN TOUCH +370 634 85000