WHERE TO APPLY FOR A RETURN?
• To return a defective product, fill out the Warranty Service request on our website or call +370 634 85 000.
• To return a quality product, contact us by phone +370 634 85 000 or send a free-form request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLACES TO RETURN GOODS:
HOW LONG WILL I GET AN ANSWER IF THE ITEM IS ELIGIBLE FOR A RETURN?
You will receive an answer within 5-6 working days from the day the product is returned.
HOW LONG WILL TAKE THE MONEY BE REFUNDED?
The money will be returned within 14 days from the date of submission of the application. Please note that refunds are made only after the product has been inspected and determined to be eligible for return.
WHAT CONDITION SHOULD THE RETURNED ITEM BE IN?
Returned goods must be undamaged, their usable properties have been preserved, they have not lost their commercial appearance, and the buyer has evidence confirming that he bought the items from a specific seller. Quality goods must be returned in the original packaging (the packaging can be repackaged as much as is sufficient to evaluate the product).
If the goods are of suitable quality, according to Article 6.362 of the Civil Code, the buyer has the right within 14 days from the handover of the non-food goods to him, if the seller has not set a longer term, to replace the purchased items with similar ones of different dimensions, shape, color, model or completeness items, or return the items to the seller and recover the price paid for them.
Clause 17 of the Retail Trade Rules provides a list of goods that can be returned in good quality only with the consent of the seller. You can familiarize yourself with the aforementioned rules by clicking on the following link: e-seimas.lrs.lt.
Items you cannot return:
- for contracts for goods manufactured according to special instructions of the user, i.e. i.e. goods which are not pre-manufactured and which are manufactured according to the user's personal choice or instruction, regardless of whether the goods have started production or not, or for goods which are clearly tailored to the user's personal needs;
- for contracts for packaged goods that have been unpacked after delivery and are unsuitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons;
- due to their nature, goods are inseparably mixed with other items after delivery.
Please note that the buyer's request to exchange or return items is satisfied if the items have not been used, are not damaged, their usable properties have been preserved and the items have not lost their marketable appearance, and the buyer has evidence confirming that he bought the items from a specific seller. Thus, the returned items of suitable quality must be unused and without losing their merchandise appearance, otherwise the seller has the right not to accept these items.
If the product is of suitable quality, you can return it to one of the product return points:
Returned goods must be:
- without losing its commercial appearance;
- full sets;
- in the original packaging (the packaging can be repackaged as much as is sufficient to evaluate the product).
In accordance with Article 6.364 (1) of the Civil Code, the consumer to whom a defective product was sold has the right to choose to demand the repair (repair) of the product or to demand its replacement, except in cases where it would be impossible to fulfill the demand or the seller would incur disproportionate costs as a result. The seller has the right to refuse to repair or replace the product if it is impossible to do so or if it would cause the seller to incur disproportionate costs, taking into account all the circumstances, including:
- the value of the product, if the product has no defects;
- the significance of product defects (non-compliance);
- whether applying a different requirement would not cause inconvenience to the consumer.
The user has the right to demand a proportional reduction in the price of the product or to terminate the sales contract, if:
- the seller did not repair or replace the goods or refused to do so;
- the defect of the product has not been eliminated, although the seller tried to repair the product;
- the lack of goods is essential;
- the seller has declared or it is clear from the circumstances that he will not repair or replace the product within a reasonable time or this will cause great inconvenience to the consumer.
The user does not have the right to terminate the contract if the defect is minor. The onus is on the seller to prove that the defect is minor.
Goods are returned to one of the goods return points:
Defective goods to be returned must be:
- neatly packed;
- complete sets.
In addition, we remind you that item 17 of the Retail Trade Rules provides a list of goods that are of suitable quality and can be returned only with the consent of the seller. You can familiarize yourself with the aforementioned rules at the following link: e-seimas.lrs.lt.
GET IN TOUCH +370 634 85000